




I can't tell you how much I felt like a mom two nights ago. Our precious Pre-Kinder through 3rd grade did a little talent show. I was there early taking pis of the kids and giving them hugs. I got a seat right up at the front. I wanted to get really good pics and trust me,I truly did. Pre-Kinder (the four year olds)dressed like their parents and the song (I want to be just like you, caues he wants to be just like me) came on. I so started to tear up. Kinder, dressed like animals and did a cute presentation giving the parents a great time of laughter. Prepa, dressed like cowboys and signed/danced to the song (I'm Trading My Sorrows). 1st grade, dressed as angles and second grade did the nativity scene (with thier teacher being the donkey). Third graders started the show with the story in bible where the son leaves with all the riches..then comes back broke. Well, It was fantastic and I was so proud of them. Several pre-kinder kids saw me from stage and started counting on their fingers in English and of course osmar did his mime of a cow... (okay maybe they really like English). I know it's nothing compared to being a mom.. but I fill privilaged to be apart of their little lives.
1 comment:
Did you get any video of their talent show. That would be terrific. I remember when you kids were that small doing those things. W onderful memories... Love MOM
Post a Comment