Saturday, August 12, 2006

Allergic to Guatemala

So for the past five days I have not been able to breath properly. It seems the infection, which was once in my throat, is now in my lungs. I went to the doctor and spent around 150.00 dollars on medicine. It's the fifth day on the medication and I am still coughing up. The doctor mentioned it's a terrible time for allergies right now in Guat and with it being rainy season my room is extremely moldy. I called my mom and mentioned to me how allergic she is to mold. I am praying this is not the case with me but it's looking like it might be a continued struggle until it gets dryer. Please continue to pray for my health. I have an inhaler and have to use it three times a day. If anyone else has suggestions for getting rid of mold, allergies or anything to help please let me know.

Sincerely,

Chain smoker Sue (Tina)

No comments: