Thursday, August 24, 2006

Break Time



Everyday at 10:10 I have a break and it's when Kinder and Pre-Kinder eat their snacks for the day. I have enjoyed the new schedule because I get to spend out of class time with my sweet kids. The other day Osmar wanted to tickle me but after I showed him his cheeto infested hands he quickly went to wash them. Mariletta "Always yells my name and says Ah ah apple, Ba Ba Ball, Ca Ca Cat! Miss Tina. Kenny screams "Ah Ah Apple Miss Tina" Osmar usually sings one of our many songs. His favorite are "Monkey's jumping on the bed" and "This little light of mine". Sometimes they show me a toy they brought to school that day but we always talk English mostly. We plan cowboys and indians, run from Miss Tina, soccer ball chase, and of course a tickle game. Each day is intertaining. Today we played mime and they did an animal and Miss Tina had to figure out which one they were. Their favorites are a eagle, cougar and horse. They are learning so much and we have fun everyday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to request a song for the kids to sing:
"Great, Green Gobs of Greasy, Grimey Gopher Guts."
It's a classic that the'll want to sing again and again.
Plus -it's a really entertaining way to learn the letter G.
Guh, Guh, GUTS! :)

Anonymous said...

I would like to know the entire ah ah apple song! Its so cute and I would like to teach it to the kinders I watch.
Is there anyway you can send me the lyrics?