

I am so blessed to have great friends/family at home and here. It's been amazing to see how much love God can give to you and help you give others. My Birthday was great and for the first time.....I had a birthday during school. It was so cool. So many kisses and hugs.. I was showered with them all day. I think I was sung to about ten times and had to hear my age.. again and again.. It's not that my age worries me or makes me feel old.. it's now the reaction of others that gets me alittle.
Well, I must say I was surprised by my little kinder kids, again. They made me cakes. Dirt cakes with flowers on top. How did they know my favorite cake was Chocolate? They were so sweet. I have pictures.
My wish came true and God allowed me to see how much love is in this place called the heart. Even though one has been wounded by life, love heals all wounds.
Thank you all for remembering my special day. I love you guys!
1 comment:
I am glad you had a good day sister! I wish I could have made you a dirt cake with flowers on it! But, it would never compare to the "little chocolate sprinkles" and farm animals on my birthday cake!
I love you Tina!
Amy
Post a Comment