Monday, March 31, 2008

Sweet Tooth



Lately, I have found out what my husband is made of and it's not sticks and stones. It's sugar and ice, and everything nice. He loves ice cream. I am quiet aware everyone loves ice cream and flavors are important as well. But my adorable Scott really can't get enough of the wonderful snack. When he got back from Europe last year he talked about how much one of our friends spent on coffee. It was quiet a bit of money and I was a little shocked. But when him and I talked yesterday and it came out how much he spent on ice cream, I could only laugh. So as I find out more about how my husband got so kind and sweet, I am realizing ice cream in our house last about three days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All I can say is that never in my life have I seen so many incredible ice cream toppings than when we were at your home last Thanksgiving. And I cannot wait to be at your home again!!!!

(you're going to have to tell me his fave ice cream flavors so I can be ready for your visit!!!)