




Well, this week I recieved a sweet sticker thank you card from my nephew. We are miles apart and so my brother sent two CD's for me to view. I miss him so much! We were hoping to go see them this week during Easter so it's going to be hard not getting to share an Easter with my brother. When we were kids,I remember going to our Aunt Connie's every Easter and getting to do an egg hunt. It was always a neat time to run around her yard and play games. Easter was a family event for me growing up and I guess I never really understood it much on why we had to get dressed up all pretty for church. I would always get a new Easter dress each year and that part I really enjoyed. Easter was the one time of year where I didn't mind looking like a sweet little girl instead of a tomboy, that I was back then. But now, I haven't gone to buy a new dress for Easter in years but I still enjoy coloring eggs. Scott and I spent our evening coloring eggs. We took lots of pictures and we hope you enjoy your Easter. Remember it's not about eggs, bunny's and family (but those are fun things about it). It's about Jesus rising from the dead and the celebration of life! A new life with HIM!
1 comment:
Ahhhh!!! We miss you guys, too! And we are very sad that you aren't here right now with us. But soon ... Sorry we haven't called you back yet -- troy's waiting for when the time is right so that Huck can say hi to you, too, and whenever we think to call you he is already in bed because he goes to sleep so darn early these days. We'll give it a try tomorrow or for sure this weekend! LOVE YA!
(VERY IMPRESSIVE EASTER EGGS, BY THE WAY!)
Post a Comment