Saturday, March 15, 2008

Yeah you know me... down with PT... yeah you know me





Physical Therapy and Chiro working together? I have a great friend whose Husband is a Chiropractic Doctor and he has been helping me get back to health. I have even tried acupuncture and it seems to be working. As we speak I have a needle in my ear and whenever I need relief, I hold it for thirty seconds and the pressure relieves my pain. Kinda crazy ah??? I was sent to a PT as well and he has me doing all kinds of fun little exercises. I really hope I can get back to shape for this summer. Please keep me in your prayers.

Scott is doing well and working harder then ever. He got a few new sales! I am so proud of my Honey!

We helped out at a Lock IN last night and we are both dead tired. It was a lot of fun and there were kids everywhere. They had a mechanical bull, jousting, video games (Scott and I both stink at Guitar Hero), karaoke, basketball and three hours of bowling, go carts, and pool. I was empressed with my bestest friend Amy's newly announced fiance, who is a youth pastor in Andover. He did a great job of keep the kids entertained and gave a sweet talk about Peter and Jesus's relationship.

No comments: