
Hey..... So I have been working out pretty much everyday, trying to maintain and lose a little weight. I got on the row machine for about three days. Each day pain grew a little stronger. My Back was hurting so I stopped rowing and wore my back brace. Realizing my back was still not getting better from a two year problem, we decided I should go to the Doctor. They took x-rays and nothing showed up. They took an MRI and again nothing but a minor bulging disc. I have had all of my Doctor friends looking at it and they are working hard to figure out what is wrong. I have been going to a friend Chiro and he is going to see what can be done. I am happy to hopefully get some relief. I can't lay down, sit, or even move right now without pain. Please be praying we can find out what is the cause and get my back to feeling better. I am coaching everyday and it's difficult to be hitting a ball. Please pray we can get this worked out soon.
Softball has been going well. The head coach is back now and our practice yesterday showed our weaknesses. We have a few kids who need to relearn how to throw and it's not fun for them in anyway. Please pray I will continue to make an impact for this team and help them achieve what they are hoping for.
1 comment:
We are so sorry about your back and will pray that the pain goes away soon ... Huck will love praying for you!
Post a Comment