Friday, March 07, 2008

Happy 3rd Birthday Huck!!!!



Well, I called my nephew this morning and he answered the phone. Hello Tina, come over! I told him I couldn't come over and he told me. "When people call then they come over, so come over." I about cried because I wanted to see him so badly. It was nice to have skype and see him with a puff football. He showed me how he kicks it. He looks so big and it's amazing how fast little ones grow up. My sweet boy is three and he knows so much. Only wish he knew how badly, I wanted to be there. Glad he could have a great birthday with his parents and Aunt Jenny. Can't wait to hear all the fun things they are going to do this weekend. Don't forget to change your clock back on Saturday Night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We love you, Tina, and LOVE Buckaroo and Huck's new t-shirt!!!! Can't wait for him to wear it and get comments on his cute aunt.

XOXO!