#10 He never complains what game we are playing just moves on to the next one.
#9 He loves to eat cheese! (Cheese is good, people)
#8 Huck loves his name and it's not Huckleberry "it's Huck William Schremmer"
#7 When it's time for a nap, he fights it to keep playing "shows great determination"
#6 At meal times he is very concerned I have dry toast. Concern for others! yeah
#5 Can sit through a game of catch phrase and then afterwards imitate his crazy
relatives playing the game but was caught on the phrase "pizza crust" with Aunt T
#4 He loves water and doesn't mind getting sprayed a lot.
#3 When asked to smile at the camera he almost looks angry but with Aunt t he goes
natural and has a gorgeous smile.
#2 He loves the games I invent "human rocking chair", "bottoms up", "crazy legs" and
takes them back to NY so daddy can work off all Kansas food he ate.
#1 Reason I love my Nephew Huck- He is very adorable in everyway
2 comments:
Top ten reasons Aunt Tina is the best:
Well, they're the same ten reasons just listed!
:)
It really is such a delight to watch the two of you together. Thanks for being such a great auntie to our little boy.
love,
Troy
I think Huck's daddy's right! You love Huck about as much as an auntie can! By the way, I laughed out loud at the cheese comment, the only thing that would have made it funnier, would be if you sang the song, about milk and cheese!
Post a Comment