Saturday, August 11, 2007

Not wanting to let GO!!!


My sweet family here in Guatemala is leaving August 21st. I am very sad to know there won't be anymore crazy times at the WEST's HOUSE. Dean was such a blessing to me in so many ways. She took care of my every need from creams for the bugs, doctor's visits, trips to town, movies, eye drops, paper, printers, van rides for the sports teams, teaching me how to bake and so much more. Living without the WEST's is like living without your right hand. It's sure going to be different without the latest book Dean has read to Paul washing their van and amazing burritos. Their kids are amazing too! Morgan has helped out so much with Sports; sports club, volleyball club, basketball league, little kids basketball league, basketball coach and helping with Sports Night. Molly is the sweeties young lady you could ever meet. She always has a smile and keeps me laughing. Also helping out in Sports Club when she could. With the days leaving us it's so hard to say goodbye. I just want to hang out at their house until they are gone but I know I can't. Please pray for the West Family as they pack their belongings in a Crate and have it shipped back to the States. They will be living in Louisiana and trusting God will provide for Paul a job when they get back. I pray our paths will cross again and I can help them as much as they helped me feel a little like family far from my own. I will miss the sweet shows and the almost tear moments. I love you guys to death.

No comments: