
I am convinced God has a plan in my life and everyday He makes it clearer. I am planning on returning Oct 28th or 29th for the States. I am thankful each day for meeting people. Remembering to smile at those who I don't know very well. Always giving a listening ear when sometimes I don't feel like it. Those are the times and what people remember. Recently, I was invited to stay at couples home while I am in the States. They worked with me at Big Brothers and Sisters and even though we didn't have a lot of converstations they have supported me on my mission overseas. I was also asked to stay with a friend from our womens bible study and church. Her and I have helped each other out at times and she is a huge support to me here in Guatemala. She lives across the street from our church and it's a great location for me to walk to Walmart and Church if needed. My mom has decided to stay at her house and not sell right now. This gave me several options for places to stay and I am very thankful. I am planning on spending some time with my mom when I first get back and then staying with my friend from bible study. Without a car I am in need of being close to where friends and family can get me or transport me easily. I can at least say I don't feel homeless now. Several others have offered for me to stay with them a few days if needed. So I am sure God knows exactly where I will be even though I am not sure of when and where the whole time I am back. I am still looking at phone services and just thankful for my computer to have to communicate with others here and there. So please keep praying for transportation and my heart being willing to be set free from fear of the unknown. I need to look at this as what an opportunity to have people willing to have me come and go as needed. God is using who he wants and how he wants. I am definately feeling like I am riding on a chess piece. PTL! Let the adventure continue........
Today, I recieved some earings from a teacher I barely know. She lost her brother last year in a basketball accident. I have been working on giving hugs and smiles to her more recently because sometimes I have in the past shown favoritism to some teachers. I guess I was surprised by her gift to me but maybe God was using me how he wanted to use me for her. I didn't do anything special but worked alittle harder on communicating in spanish to her and I am thankful for my new friend. You never know how you are going to be used and who you can help. What an amazing God!
Thanks God for caring for each of us. May we all be a blessing to one another.
1 comment:
We love you Tina!!!!!
love,
Amy
Post a Comment