Saturday, September 30, 2006

Children's Day





Friday all the kids got to just play! It was Children's Day and we had games, pinatas and lots of food. The teachers were suppose to dress like kids. So I did my best and borrowed a very tall sixth graders uniform and put my pigtails in. It was very fun to see the kids reaction to me dressed like them. They cheered for me to win the prize for best dressed kid but I am sad to report I got beat. It was so much fun parading down the streets and passing out candy to people on the streets. The kids were still going strong after five hours of games. I guess it just goes to show you they never run out of energy. There was a homeless man sitting on the sidewalk and kids keep just loading him up with candy. It was very touching. If only we could parade and give them a gift of Jesus. If it was only that easy life wouldn't be so complicated, right.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're so cuuuuttte!!!!!!!!!!!