Wednesday, September 19, 2007

PARADE AND INDEPENDANCE DAY IN GUAT

We got the boats done and it was time for the yearly run and the next day a parade. They were pretty excited to get to all dress up for the parade. We dressed the little kinder kids as Pirates/Spainards. And the other kids as Mayan Indians. It was very cute and I have lots of pics but nothing I can down load to this yet. But I promise it will come in the near future. We showed off our school well and many people were impressed with the boats we made. Our entire school was there and I think there was only a few other schools in the parade this year. After the parade I got invited to a Guat Party and they do exactly what we do on Thanksgiving. Eat and then sit around and talk/watch TV. I felt closer to home then I have in awhile but still missing the red, white and blue. I truly love the USA but the parade here was nice.

No comments: