Saturday, September 01, 2007

First Graduating Class




Well, it's the first year we have had a graduating class. El Meson has taken a group of kids from 5 years old to now. I have had the privileged to work with three of the kids through sports. It was very exciting to see them before their big day of presenting their final projects. They were very nervous. It started at 5 but actually began around 6:30. Two of the judges didn't show up until 7:00. I took lots of pictures but then started to get bored so I joined some sports kids in the back with beginning all the applauding. It was fun from then on because there was a lot of applauding to do. I think everyone there received a gift. I am proud of our kids and all the work they put into their final project it was an interesting night. I was told we could start eating so we ate some of the cookies. I guess we weren't suppose to because all of the cookies got taken away. I guess you could say I was a rebel that night..not meaning to be though. Good Times had by all.

No comments: