Saturday, September 15, 2007

Computer is Down, Eyes have growth goo and I had an auction.

So I have been using my computer for everything and with only three weeks left, I trip over my cord and it flops off the desk, onto the floor. Needless to say, it's not working. It turns on but it's got slow moving parts now, I think. So bear with me as you will be getting no photo's for awhile. Please pray I can recover the information on the computer and it will start working again with the help of genisus computer wiz JJ.
This past month my eyes had some film on them on the corner of my eyes. They looked like a yellow goo was going to take over my eyes. I went to the hospital since I don't have insurance right now, until I get married. They brought me right in and looked at my eyes and gave me the low down on what caused it and how to get rid of it. Gave me some eye drops and I walked out the door. Didn't have to pay for anything. I was shocked. But very pleased I won't need surgery at this early stage. They said it was due to over exposure to the sun and dust. Four drops a day should take care of it.
Three days ago I had an auction at my house thanks to a few teacher friends of mine who suggested it. I sold over 40 items and it was exciting to see them bid for things they thought were important. The things I thought would sell for a lot like an electric blanket only sold for $5.00 but my guitar sold for $40.00 and I bought it here for about that price. I guess you never know. I made $250.00 from just stuff I can't take back with me to the States. When you only have two suit cases, it makes it difficult. But God is good and everyone had a great time. I was very pleased with how things went.

No comments: