


I was dreading the up coming events just because I was so wanting to be home. One event was the all church game night. We ended up having several glitches but it all ended up working out and people had a ball. I was a little worried at first because it was putting others in charge of their own games. Needless to say it all worked out and we had an amazing evening. The next event the next day was our three public school and ours having a sport camp. We played basketball, soccer, volleyball and kickball. It was an amazing day and everyone had a blast. The kids enjoyed their time together and sevearal kids were extremely thankful for our time with them and feeding them. We had 177 kids at this camp and 25 kids made first time commitments to Christ, 52 rededicated thier lives and character to be one with Christ and the others asked for prayer for thier families. It was an amazing day. I had a public school want a picture with me and I must have given out 64 hugs in one setting. The next morning my back was out from giving so many hugs to little fifth and six graders. We might have even more kids come to know the Lord as one group handed in their cards before filling them out completetly. God is so good and my life has been so blessed with how God has used me here. I am glad I got so much encouragement from scott and so many faithful believers. Thanks for your prayers, it truly helped me have strength to finish strong.
1 comment:
So glad to hear these events went so well! Those folks are SO blessed to have gotten TINA SCHREMMER with them for two whole years. Congratulations on a job VERY well done. Amazing work, Tiner! Now come on back home.
HAVE A SAFE TRIP!!!!!!
Post a Comment