"...you brought me safely from my mother's womb and led me to trust you at my mother's breast. I was thrust into your arms at my birth. You have been my God from the moment I was born." Psalms 22:9-10
Wednesday, September 19, 2007
The End is Near
I am feeling restless so I asked Scott to please pray for my sleep. I have been waking up at 2:00 in the morning almost everyday for the past week. It was becoming a nightly deal. Finally, I was able to sleep all night last night. It felt so good! We have a half a week and then it´s exam week. After exams we are planning an all day camp for our Public schools. We decided to invite our kids from El Meson to come as well. It should be exciting as well as entertaining. I have a meeting today to talk about what we might be planning to do with the kids. Please pray our meeting goes well and our time together is well used. I should be heading home Oct 7th for Guat City and flying out on the 8th back to Wichita. I just need to sell my moto. I have a feeling someone is going to get a good price on the moto. I can´t take it with me but it´s going to be a hard sell with no one having money here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
October 7th?!?! Wow, Tina, that is just around the corner! That will be here before you know it!!!
Here's to more good nights of sleep ...
Post a Comment