Relief for me started today when it has rained most of the day. It clearly is the start of rainy season. Which means water and showers. I am very thankful for this time. Another relief came today when Prof. Salo said he was returning to teach PE classes. I have enjoyed teaching PE but seven classes definitely added to my load. We also found out today that Scott and I might have a house to live in when we get back here already furnished. The Mota Family moved into the Lewis's and their house is empty for a year. It's exciting to think we can live there for awhile and see what house would work best for us after we have lived here for awhile. Please be praying as we look into moving into their house in Jan. We also might have another option with staying where the West lived. Please pray as well give this decision up to God. He is good to give us answers when we wait patiently for them.
This picture is a me sitting with some of my sports club kids at an amusement park. The one next to me is Tuti and she has a very special place in my heart. She is one of the girls who lives in the house Scott and I might be staying in come Jan.
No comments:
Post a Comment