So Juanita had a birthday and it's been exciting to see just how many people adore her at the school. I just think she is great. We haven't had a lot of time to hang out but I am hoping with a new house to live in by myself, I can finally invite people over and not feel bad about intruding. Everyone keeps asking me. You are going ot live in that big house all by yourself. I was like.. ah yeah. I move in Monday and I am a little nervous. I am getting anxious for my trip home in July 20-29th. I will be celebrating Scott's birthday on the 28th with him and that makes me really happy.
Today we have had a great time with basketball but very few kids are coming to soccer. So we decided to make soccer for the older girls and see if they will show up if I coach it. I am excited about coaching since that is what I like to do anyway. Pray we have enough girls interested in soccer and who are wanting to come in the older age group. They seem extremely excited to have me coaching again.
Our friends from Central Christian are coming down and it's going to be great to see them. Darren and Karen are Scott and I's very good friends. They are coming to build more classrooms with about 16 other people. It's exciting to have them here and see how much has changed. God is so good. Please pray for their safe travel and for their time here to be well spent.
No comments:
Post a Comment