We started this month with Basketball for the Sports Club Kids. We decided to have the boys and girls together as we will be losing coaches towards the end of the season. Having both the girl and guy coaches together will help with the transition when we come to it. So far it's worked out pretty well. Jonathan and Morgan are our Head Coaches and Billy and Kiera are the assistants. It's been exciting to see them working together during this time. I am proud of their hard work and how the kids look up to them. We have had five girls and seven boys at our last practice. They played against each other and I was very proud of the girls efforts.
"...you brought me safely from my mother's womb and led me to trust you at my mother's breast. I was thrust into your arms at my birth. You have been my God from the moment I was born." Psalms 22:9-10
Monday, June 11, 2007
Basketball
We started this month with Basketball for the Sports Club Kids. We decided to have the boys and girls together as we will be losing coaches towards the end of the season. Having both the girl and guy coaches together will help with the transition when we come to it. So far it's worked out pretty well. Jonathan and Morgan are our Head Coaches and Billy and Kiera are the assistants. It's been exciting to see them working together during this time. I am proud of their hard work and how the kids look up to them. We have had five girls and seven boys at our last practice. They played against each other and I was very proud of the girls efforts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment