Monday, June 11, 2007

Our Blessing of a House





As Scott and I were talking about getting a house for us to stay in, I just didn't feel comfortable looking for a house without him. I told him I would prefer if he could help me because I just feel it's going to be our house. I was also overwhelmed with the cost of buying so many things for our house to live there. When the Lewis's left earlier then expected the principle and his family moved into the Lewis's house already furnished. This got me thinking when I saw the Mota's house empty but furnished. We talked about perhaps Scott and I renting it when we return in Jan. They agreed but were still planning on renting it for a few months before we moved in. I then asked them after talking with Scott that maybe I could move in earlier (as in next week). I love the Mota family. Their kids are involved in the Sports Club and their mother taught me Spanish when I first got here. I feel like this is a way I can bless them (with paying them rent right away) and also for me to prepare for Scott and I to know how our expenses will land for next year. PTL for such a blessing of a furnished home, people we know and trust, on campus and a lot of space to invite people to stay with us. Pray for Scott and I as we prepare to answer some tough questions about raising funds for next year and who to ask to help. I am so thankful for such a supportive family and on Scott's end too! They have been so helpful and encouraging in our quest to start our life together.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful home, Tina!!!!