This past weekend was pretty busy and my Spanish Teacher decided to help me explore a little more then last year. So we went to Tektik, a town about 20 minutes from here and it's amazingly beautiful. I am excited because I would love to show my boyfriend the land and have him enjoy the country side. Semana Santa is coming and there are many festivals going on. It's not a great time to be on the road but we plan on taking in as much of Guatemala as we can once Scott gets here on Thursday. Please continue to pray for the water situation as it's not been fun to not shower or do laundry for days on in. I hope we come up with a solution soon.
I am super excited for Scott to be here and have him experience what the Ministry is all about. Please pray for us as their rules are very strict when it comes to couples. Scott plans on getting me a head garb so he won't be tempted. lol
Brad Fields got here safely but I haven't seen him all day. I wonder if he is even here sometimes. Please pray for his transition in to working here.
No comments:
Post a Comment