Monday, March 12, 2007

Footlocker




Now I have been able to do a lot of occupations here without a degree in them but I assure you I didn't decided to work at footlocker in Guat City. This year I have been put in charge of the Sports Program for the entire Ministry. With this responsibility we had to put together a booth for our ministry on Sunday Night. I had a vision in my head and somehow it worked. All my sports kids brought their lap tops and we have six slide shows going on and it was very eye catching. What impressed me the most was they were so excited about our booth and helped me put everything away. I have been impressed with these kids as they are learning what it takes to be leaders and to follow God's desire for them. I am reminded everyday how with encouraging words we can accomplish more then we even imagined.

Please continue to pray for my back and now a head cold. I know this is probably do to the water conditions. For the past week we have had hit and miss water conditions. Please pray for health and recovery. Our well should be finished soon so there is hope for fresh clean water.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! It looks exactly how you described! Love you sister!