Well, we went to a missions conference in Antigua and it was very relaxing and interesting. For the first time they had a singles group and it was quite a range of people. From 60+ to 21 years old. Our leaders worked really hard trying to figure out how to make it all work. I enjoyed meeting some girls who worked in schools with sports as well. We shared info and it was pretty awesome to make some connections. The rest of the time I just laid in the sun and relaxed. Trying not to think about all the things I have going on right now. I am glad I went and got refreshed. The speaker talked in 2 Corinthians 3 and 4. It was enjoyable to understand we are living in a glorious time. We are participating in Christ's call to the church and there is such glory and honor in actually allowing Him to do his work through us! Amen?? No funny stories this time.. Just tired from the seven hour ride back home. Please pray for our Pastor as he has had health problems and is finally taking serious action to find out what is wrong. He stayed in Guatemala City to figure out what might be wrong. Please keep him in your prayers. Thanks.
"...you brought me safely from my mother's womb and led me to trust you at my mother's breast. I was thrust into your arms at my birth. You have been my God from the moment I was born." Psalms 22:9-10
Monday, March 05, 2007
Intermissions/ Relax / Making Friends
Well, we went to a missions conference in Antigua and it was very relaxing and interesting. For the first time they had a singles group and it was quite a range of people. From 60+ to 21 years old. Our leaders worked really hard trying to figure out how to make it all work. I enjoyed meeting some girls who worked in schools with sports as well. We shared info and it was pretty awesome to make some connections. The rest of the time I just laid in the sun and relaxed. Trying not to think about all the things I have going on right now. I am glad I went and got refreshed. The speaker talked in 2 Corinthians 3 and 4. It was enjoyable to understand we are living in a glorious time. We are participating in Christ's call to the church and there is such glory and honor in actually allowing Him to do his work through us! Amen?? No funny stories this time.. Just tired from the seven hour ride back home. Please pray for our Pastor as he has had health problems and is finally taking serious action to find out what is wrong. He stayed in Guatemala City to figure out what might be wrong. Please keep him in your prayers. Thanks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment