

In August we are starting baseball/softball and it's very exciting because they have never had it organized before for them. They have never had all the gear and they haven't gotten the opportunity to really play. I am very thankful for a group of friends back home who gathered together and went shopping. They sent some much needed baseball equipement (helmets, bases, t's, catchers gear, nets, and wiffle balls) with a group who came here for a missions trip from our church. To my surprise we recieved everything we asked for and a throw up net. It was amazing! Again, feeling overwhelmed I called my friend Amy and she was so excited for me when we recieved the equipment. I am reminded that friends are a wonderful thing to have and the body of believers strengthen me with their willingness to do what it takes to help a friend help those in need. We are making a difference in the lives of our kids and I can't tell you how great it feels to give them the experience of competition and learning to work as a team. God is blessing us everyday in the sports ministry. I am awe struck by His greatness. These are some photo's with the net/wood for bases and we used bats from two kids who used to live in the the USA. Now we will have our very own equipement. Amen!
1 comment:
Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»
Post a Comment