
I just wanted to write a little something about my friends I met a few weeks after arriving here at a conference. I met Mel and Amy at an intermissions conference because they sat at a reserved table and were kicked off it to our table. I laugh now because we have got a great friendship simply because of timing. God's perfect timing.
Now, recently I was planning on going this week to see my friends back home who are on a missions trip to El Salvador but because plans got changed here I wasn't able to see them. But God still brought friends into town this week from here. Mel and Amy were able to hangout and stay with us for a day this week. We shared stories and I was totally encouraged. Thanks God for bring such great friends into my life and allowing me to see them with perfect timing. You are such an amazing God. Thanks for giving me someone to share my thoughts and prayers with this week when I couldn't see my other friends.
1 comment:
Hi, Tina!
I love you!
Love,
Troy
ps I'm talking to Mom right now on the phone and she says she loves you, too!
Post a Comment