Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Becoming the Mommy God has for me to be.



Wow! This mommy stuff is amazing, confusing, fun, frustrating, exciting, tiring, enjoyable, humbling, and so much more. I love to watch them have personal time with me and daddy. It's been amazing to watch us grow as a family and learn each others patterns and difficulties. It's confusing when you think you have figured your baby out and then they switch. It's fun to see them make faces and enjoying my milk more and more. It's frustrating when we still have to formula feed because my milk hasn't come in totally yet. It's exciting to be parents. It's tiring when you just get done pumping and another round is ready to go again. Seriously? It's enjoyable to watch others just love on your children. It's humbling knowing God is allowing you to teach these kids life lessons and patients.
I am amazed by these two angels. I love them and wouldn't have it any other way. My sweet family is finally here. I love being a mom! WOW!

1 comment:

Jonny said...

And you are an amazing mom, Tina!!! It was so special for us to be able to spend several days with you guys. Those are two lucky little kids to have you and Scott as their mommy and daddy!!! Give them kisses from Aunt JJ, Uncle Troy and cousin Huck. xoxo