
PTL PTL.... Well the last four days have been a little tricky and frustrating. But I think we might have had a solution. I went to Labor and Delivery on Monday Night because I had four days of electrifying headaches. Most lasted just a few seconds but some lasted a minute to a minute and a half. It was so painful and in the same area it caused me major concern. Even though my BP was fine, it was like the scare of these headaches just made it worse. The Doctor at the L and D said my heart rate was alittle high so they gave me a liter of fluid and told me to take all these different drugs when I got home. So we did everything he said after three hours in the L and D. The next morning I had five episodes before 1:20. I was worried and called my OB.. They finally called back and told me to go back to the L and D. GREAT!!!! :( I called a friend and she came and got me with her three kiddos.. I felt so bad but she is so great! She was like a true advocate for what I was going through and asked great questions. This time my Doctor at the L and D was great! She had a student with her and that was a little odd when she asked questions but everybody needs to learn. Dr. checked my blood, urine and every thing came out great. Babies looked great and had perfect little heart rates. They gave me some oxygen and was hoping it would help. It made me feel fine but after being there three hours without my afternoon nap, I was tired.
Scott finally got off work and came up to the hospital. He had to work a double shift yesterday. Poor guy. He was great and I so appreciate him. He made me laugh too much and the babies moved off the monitors. He got in trouble... it was kinda funny. They sent us home with a prescription of Fiociet. It's got Tylenol and Caffine and something else in it. I took it last night because I was having episodes. Needless to say with caffine as part of the ingredient I was wide awake at 12:30-3:30 decided not to take the every four hours, had another episode and so I took some at 3:45. Slept from 4:00 to 7 a.m. got hungry and now I feel like a nap at 10:00. LOL.
The babies were very active last night too, moving and rolling. It was a little insane. I couldn't breathe in any position. Even got on all fours to try to breath with ease.
But we made it through the night and I think I can make it to the end. That is the goal now.. I mean if we made it this far, why not go for it! What's two and a half more weeks, right?
The rest of the week, I get to watch softball. It's the College World Series and I am so on it!!! It will help the time pas by for sure. I usually go down to Oklahoma and watch but this year I am going to have to watch it on TV. I kinda like Hawaii because they have set HR record of 152 home runs this season. Pretty amazing if they aren't cheating. Some of their swings look a little suspicion but most look legit.
34 weeks 5 days and I have a photo shoot for a chiropractic practice. They want to show how they can help pregnant woman too! John Wheeler is a great friend of ours and has helped us in so many ways. So I get to go up there today and show off my twin belly and be on the brochure. I guess I need to have fun with the fact I am so large at this point. Who knew I would be a model for Plus Sizes someday! Good times.
No comments:
Post a Comment