Thursday, June 17, 2010

The Time has come! Two more days and our new Titles will be "MOM and DAD"


It's Thursday Night, two days before our little angles are born. I went for my last swim of the summer and took my mom shopping to show her what we normally get at the store. I organized my maternity clothes and got rid of all the winter clothes a friend of mine gave me to give back to her. Scott has been cleaning for the past two days and working on three rooms a day. He cleaned all the Windows inside and out! He has been going full speed for about a week now. I hope he doesn't crash soon. But it's his way of getting ready for the babies. I love this man.

I have gained so much weight it's hard to even stand for very long. Praying the surgery and everything will bring some relief so I can care for the babies. Anxious is a word to describe my feelings. I know it's not about me and my worry for our children is so strong. I just want them to be healthy and have a good start in life.

We have everything ready. Tomorrow I learn about the breast pump in more detail. I am a little concerned because I haven't had a lot of advice about twins. I need to be calling one of my twins friends tomorrow just to touch base with her. I pray I can breast feed these babies. I pray they are good suckers and I am a good supplier. I love them soooo much! My friend Karen who has breast feed three babies is coming over to show me how it works and what all I need to do. PTL.

In two days, my babies will be taking their first breathes, seeing us, eating, letting us kiss them and sleeping. Maybe even crying a bit. I have been waiting for this day for so long and I am getting blessed with two babies. Amazing! God is so good to me. I just think about it His Grace and Mercies. How blessed I am to be taking these steps through life and getting to experience His love in a deeper way. They say no one can love you more or you love more then your own child. Having them in the womb and calling them by name is so amazing. To watch them move and communicate this way. I can't imagine how I am going to feel once they are here!!! WOW!

If I cry for joy for days please forgive me but it just makes me so happy to be given this opportunity to bring them in this world. I love you sweet babies. I will love you forever!

No comments: