Sunday, February 24, 2008

New Mission Field the Softball field


Well, as I embark on a new chapter in my life, I can tell you I am nervous but excited. Tomorrow officially starts tryouts at a local high school for softball and I am running the C team, JV and Varsity practices for the first two weeks, while the head coach is still in basketball. I want them to do good but I am very anxious about coaching again. Please pray I will do a good job and plan things accordingly. We might be inside tomorrow with 30 girls and no gym. Good times. We might be in a parking lot or we could be on our field if the sun drys the fields in time. Please pray the C coach and I hit it off because we will be working together for the first two weeks and I have no clue what her expectations will be for us. Praise God for the opportunity and for allowing me to make a difference in some girls lives. Please also pray for my back as it has flared up with intense pain and I have not been able to move without pain. Once again I am thankful for the opportunities at the performance center with working with girls to prepare them for their High School careers. Good luck to all the girls I worked with over the last two months.

No comments: