




Tonight we managed to get free tickets to a Hockey game and listen to a great friend sing the national anthem. WE of course don't really like Hockey but it was an exciting night. I hadn't been to a Thunder game in forever. After getting there and sitting in the stands, I realize many people haven't been to a Thunder game in awhile. Steph, Julie, Scott and I kept ourselves very entertained. Scott caught a few mullets in the crowd and a t-shirt for me. I was so excited he got a t-shirt but then we opened it up and it said "I don't count". Oh well, I guess in the big picture you shouldn't want a t-shirt to an event you really could care less about. But we all had a great time taking photo's of mullets and watching T-Dog.
1 comment:
So hilarious!!! All I can think of when I read the word "mullet" is you as a pre-teen. No one wore a mullet better than you!
Post a Comment