Thursday, December 13, 2007

Things I Love About being a Wife


#10
I love it when you wake up on a Saturday morning and there are no plans. So you make some coffee and eat breakfast together in your PJ's.
#9
I love that he takes me shopping and makes me feel beautiful.
#8
I love that his top reading material is my blog and my myspace.
#7
I love having the house clean and smelling good for when our friends come.
#6
I loooove that I when we take communion at church, he slightly leans over and prays for us afterwards.
#5
I love cooking for him and allowing him to cook sometimes too.
#4
I love going to bed together and praying for those in our lives and others around the world.
#3
I love his romantic ways of serving me and how I try to out serve him.
#2
I love when we laugh together really hard. Also when I sing around the house, he joins me in a deep sexy voice.
#1
I love being a wife because God called me to love and I do!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww ... so sweet!

Anonymous said...

I've never cried while reading someone's blog, but this story actually made my eyes water.
Congratulations again I wish you two the best!