Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas Everybody!






We had a wonderful Christmas with both sides of the family. We were very happy with spending the day hanging out with Scott's family and enjoying story's of favorite present. Several people got pretty choked up and then there were silly stories as well. Scott's brother invited his mentor child and family. They were very well behaved and the little guy was in the spotlight. It was neat to have them join our family time. Grandma was recently put in a nursing home so many of the Aunt's went to take her presents and visit with her. Scott and I took off to see my mom's side of the family. We greeted with hugs and kisses. I woke up a cousin who was sleeping down stairs. After, everyone left we headed back over to Scott's brothers house and Scott won the title of "Best Remote control car driver" with driving a remote car around a section of the house in fifteen seconds. Quiet the accomplishment! Thank you families! Scott and I had a wonderful 1st Christmas. God is sooo good!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun!!! We sure missed you guys. Just this morning I told Huck something was a no-no and he smiled real big and said, "When we were at Tina's house she said 'that's a no-no'!" I'm glad I was able to repeat something that his wonderful Aunt Tiner taught him.

And YES! That is HUCK controlling the helicopter! He is very gifted.

Anonymous said...

Who's driving that remote-controlled car? Don't tell me it's Scott, because I don't believe it.

Anonymous said...

with my eyes closed....best in class and track record. Let's see Huck do that