Sunday, December 23, 2007

Christmas Tradition


Scott and I have been excited for Christmas because we both love this time of year. One thing we realized tonight is we both were brought up differently on christmas cookies. He used tooth picks to decorate his cookies and they always got a full layer of icying on each cookie. They never used tubes to decorate with just a knife and toothpicks. My family on the other hand, didn't always cake on the icying but decorated them with icying in tubes. Needless to say, we were at a stand still in the cake aile. Trying to decide what all we needed to decorate our cookies. Our big buggy was in the way of many frustrated hurrying customers at WalMart. With many words trying to explain to the other what was needed, we got frustrated. I had no idea a cookie decorating conversation could go south. We laughed about it later and apologized to the other for making it a big deal. So we made a compromies and we both had a good time making Christmas cookies with the traditions mixed. We came up with some pretty interesting cookies. Plus, I think Scott ate about half of them while he was making them and I don't know if thats tradition or not. So enjoy our favorite cookies and tell us which one you like the best. I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas. Merry Christmas! Happy Cookie eating!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My favorite is the snowman! Three cookies combined to make one ... GENIUS! I also really enjoy that heart with the red and green outline thingies. Can I please come over and eat some?

WE MISS YOU GUYS AND HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS!!! Just this morning Huck was missing your marbles and wanted to go to "Scott's house."

XOXO!