
Grandma Gene came to Thanksgiving to see my new husband. She was very pleased we got back together. It was wonderful to see her and it made our day very special.
Scott and I will be talking with our missions pastor this afternoon about our role in helping the missions board achieve it's goals. We both have a heart to hear how we can help others on the missions field. Scott is so excited to be helping in anyway we can and this excites me as well. I have been enjoying watching our relationship strengthen with me being home to care for him. I enjoy having him be my main concern. It takes a lot of time and care to build a relationship. I am thankful he is willing to work on ours. Last night, was our anniversary for us having our talk a year ago about getting back together. Scott celebrated with me and it was a wonderful time to remember how far God has taken us.
No news on the Guatamala front because they are out of school at this time of year. But Scott and I would like to plan to go see them this next year. We are donating money towards the new Club Director and praying God will continue to move in the Public schools there through sports.
No comments:
Post a Comment