Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Volleyball and Soccer Nights vs. Mamas and Papas






It was a great night of youth vs. parents. The kids had a ball and it was a blast to watch. Our 5th-8th grade girls played the mom's and they almost won the second game. I enjoyed watching my players coach the other kids. I can not tell you the impact it has on these kids to see them play so well after knowing they are the ones who taught them. I am blessed to see the fruits of what was given to me and I was able to plant into others lives. The mom's won both games but the games were very close. Dad's took the soccer game away from the youth but the youth had some amazing goals. The crowd went wild for the kids and we had about 50-60 people there to watch. It was very exciting. I was very happy our kids had a good turn out for this event. My boss was very pleased with what is happening with sports. It made my night to know it was a great event and everyone was blessed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks and sounds like fun, Tiner!!!