"...you brought me safely from my mother's womb and led me to trust you at my mother's breast. I was thrust into your arms at my birth. You have been my God from the moment I was born." Psalms 22:9-10
Monday, April 23, 2007
Have you ever prayed for $20,000
Well, I guess I would have to say I haven't until now. I have been working on getting our sports court ready for leagues and trying to figure out how to get people here. It's been a interesting to see other sports courts grow in size and stature. Where are they getting the money? A sports court in town just got a roof. Which we have been talking about for the past five to ten years. I was in awe they were able to get such a nice roof in this town. The reason we want a roof is because in June-September it rains a lot. Even though I haven't seen a drop of rain in about a week or two. We are working hard at trying to get ourselves making our own money. Getting the sports leagues going here. Soccer is huge and we are just not able to put on a good soccer league with out a roof because it we get artificial turf, it will rot in about two years. Please pray along side me something will come up for the sports program. In so many ways our sports kids have given of them selves, it would be nice to see them reap a reward for all their time spent helping others. We need a Roof and we need big money. Our God is a Big God so I know it can happen. Thanks for your continued prayers for what we are trying to accomplish in so many ways. As of May we are hoping to reach every age group to come closer to the Lord and walk with Him in Peace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Never have prayed for it, but why not? God is an awesome God!!!
Love you!!!
E
Post a Comment