Scott came with some surprises when he arrived. I got a kite from my sweet friend Amy and my favorite Starbucks tea from Stephanie. He also brought with him $385.00 towards our Sports Club for shoes from others in the group. Thank you so much everyone who pitched in to help. I am very happy to know the money that was put forth has been covered now. It's been a blessing to see God move in such big ways through Sports. Now that we have exciting new basketball goals and lines painted. Everyone has been out on the court playing with their friends, family and neighbors. I am anxious to receive the tennis shoes any day now. Please be in prayer for the shoes, as we have paid for them but just haven't received them yet. God is doing great things and it's up to us to follow through with plans to make His work happen. The last surprise is Scott was very excited about being here and loved being with me in Guat. Last time he was sick the entire time and didn't have that great of a trip. This time was amazing and he felt great the entire time. We are looking at a future here in Guat so please pray for us as we make plans to follow his will for us as a couple in a foreign country. I am blessed beyond measure.
"...you brought me safely from my mother's womb and led me to trust you at my mother's breast. I was thrust into your arms at my birth. You have been my God from the moment I was born." Psalms 22:9-10
Monday, April 09, 2007
Easter Blessings
Scott came with some surprises when he arrived. I got a kite from my sweet friend Amy and my favorite Starbucks tea from Stephanie. He also brought with him $385.00 towards our Sports Club for shoes from others in the group. Thank you so much everyone who pitched in to help. I am very happy to know the money that was put forth has been covered now. It's been a blessing to see God move in such big ways through Sports. Now that we have exciting new basketball goals and lines painted. Everyone has been out on the court playing with their friends, family and neighbors. I am anxious to receive the tennis shoes any day now. Please be in prayer for the shoes, as we have paid for them but just haven't received them yet. God is doing great things and it's up to us to follow through with plans to make His work happen. The last surprise is Scott was very excited about being here and loved being with me in Guat. Last time he was sick the entire time and didn't have that great of a trip. This time was amazing and he felt great the entire time. We are looking at a future here in Guat so please pray for us as we make plans to follow his will for us as a couple in a foreign country. I am blessed beyond measure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment