Friday, February 16, 2007

Sports Club - Begins Soon



I am very excited to report I have 10 students from our school signed up to be coaches and they are taking it very serious. This week we did role playing and it helped them understand the importance of not judging a book by its cover. Each kid will challenge them in some way and sometimes there might be issues at home. We had a lot of fun getting out the balls and having them demonstrate their coaching skills.

This year we have amazing news because we were able to get into three Public Schools (because of my Spanish class connections) and will be able to teach them Sports/the bible for an hour. I am very excited about this opportunity and need your prayers as we begin the process of getting organized. We have two weeks before we enter the schools and there is a lot of preparation before March 1st. I prayed for supplies for the Public Schools and just today I got an e-mail from a friend who is going to be helping financially with some of the cost. It's amazing how fast God can work!
Please pray for Juan Carlos, Billy, Jonathan, Pedro, Kimmy- top row and Diane, Karin, Tuti,Morgan and Elisa-bottom row. They will be leading the way in doing extraordinary things for Jesus! Amen to answered prayer!

No comments: