Well, I know you would never see a title like this a year ago. But a year ago I wasn't dating anyone. I got back to the States and by the Will of God I got back with my ex-boyfriend Scott. Crazy thing was God still sent me to Guatemala but with just a little bit better technology. I have Skype now thanks to my great friend Kevin Mills. I was able to spend time this Valentine with my sweet guy Scott on the internet. We both have web cams and this makes life a little bit better being so far apart. I want you to know it was an awesome valentine's date and very romantic. Even though we were miles apart God supplied the perfect way for us to spend time with each other and have a little date. I know you are thinking (that's a little cheesy) but I have to tell you it was the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me. Scott has won my heart a million times over. Each day he has grown closer to being the man God has designed him to be and it's awesome to be apart of his growth and strength. I am in awe of how God can bring even an impossible situation into such a perfect time for me to know God loves me.
I am loved and I am thankful.
1 comment:
I am humbled yet delighted to be a part of your Love Connection. :) You kids have fun!
Post a Comment