Please continue to pray for the family of Maria (who died from a tragic accident). I can't describe this without getting a little choked up inside. Two days after the death of his daughter, Maria's father and grandfather found the man who ran over his daughter. They beat him up so badly he died just recently from injuries he acquired. Police are investigating this and are looking to accuse them of murder. Please pray for Maria's mother and family as they are going through a very hard time. It's hard to understand how you would act when someone you love was been taken away. I pray to God for everyone involved to have a peace that passes understanding. Because I truly can't understand it all.
"...you brought me safely from my mother's womb and led me to trust you at my mother's breast. I was thrust into your arms at my birth. You have been my God from the moment I was born." Psalms 22:9-10
Wednesday, January 17, 2007
Matters into Their own hands
Please continue to pray for the family of Maria (who died from a tragic accident). I can't describe this without getting a little choked up inside. Two days after the death of his daughter, Maria's father and grandfather found the man who ran over his daughter. They beat him up so badly he died just recently from injuries he acquired. Police are investigating this and are looking to accuse them of murder. Please pray for Maria's mother and family as they are going through a very hard time. It's hard to understand how you would act when someone you love was been taken away. I pray to God for everyone involved to have a peace that passes understanding. Because I truly can't understand it all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment