Short story: So Skype has been awesome getting to see my Scotty and family. It makes it a lot easier to feel like I am not so far away. To see their smiles has been wonderful. Although my brother says when I move I look like a red monster because my face looses its pixels. My little nephew kissed the computer yesterday. It so wonderful to feel like I am so close except when I hear noises I shouldn't. So if you miss me.. just skype me...skype.com download and look for me tschremmer or just put my e-mail address in, you'll find me.
"...you brought me safely from my mother's womb and led me to trust you at my mother's breast. I was thrust into your arms at my birth. You have been my God from the moment I was born." Psalms 22:9-10
Saturday, January 06, 2007
The Four Amigas
Short story: So Skype has been awesome getting to see my Scotty and family. It makes it a lot easier to feel like I am not so far away. To see their smiles has been wonderful. Although my brother says when I move I look like a red monster because my face looses its pixels. My little nephew kissed the computer yesterday. It so wonderful to feel like I am so close except when I hear noises I shouldn't. So if you miss me.. just skype me...skype.com download and look for me tschremmer or just put my e-mail address in, you'll find me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks like a happy little family!
Post a Comment