Jose Fernando is one of my favorite little students. I am pretty much nose to nose with Spiderman in his sweet little eyes. Jose will be in my Kinder class this year and is an excellent student. Please pray for him and his family as they go through this time of grief for his sister. I can't imagine the feeling of a mother's heart. Please hold them in your prayers as there will be a grief period of nine days. This is a picture of her fourth birthday I was so honored to attend. Her mother is a Christian but her father has been walking on the fence for many years. Please pray God will reveal himself through this tragedy. My heart goes out to the family. Romans 9: 14-16 What then shall we say? Is God unjust? Not at all! For he says to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion." It does not, therefore, depend on man's desire or effort but on God's mercy. For the Scripture says to Pharaoh: "I raised you up for this very purpose, that I might display my power in you and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth." It sounds harsh to read right now.. because I don't understand God's ways but I understand he works all things for the Good of his people. Please pray for the hearts who are broken right now, pray they will turn to God for comfort. I can't imagine what a hard thing it must be to have to do.
"...you brought me safely from my mother's womb and led me to trust you at my mother's breast. I was thrust into your arms at my birth. You have been my God from the moment I was born." Psalms 22:9-10
Monday, January 08, 2007
God Brought her Back to HIM!
Jose Fernando is one of my favorite little students. I am pretty much nose to nose with Spiderman in his sweet little eyes. Jose will be in my Kinder class this year and is an excellent student. Please pray for him and his family as they go through this time of grief for his sister. I can't imagine the feeling of a mother's heart. Please hold them in your prayers as there will be a grief period of nine days. This is a picture of her fourth birthday I was so honored to attend. Her mother is a Christian but her father has been walking on the fence for many years. Please pray God will reveal himself through this tragedy. My heart goes out to the family. Romans 9: 14-16 What then shall we say? Is God unjust? Not at all! For he says to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion." It does not, therefore, depend on man's desire or effort but on God's mercy. For the Scripture says to Pharaoh: "I raised you up for this very purpose, that I might display my power in you and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth." It sounds harsh to read right now.. because I don't understand God's ways but I understand he works all things for the Good of his people. Please pray for the hearts who are broken right now, pray they will turn to God for comfort. I can't imagine what a hard thing it must be to have to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment