
My 21 month old nephew Huck is a talker. I have obeyed his every command too! It's been interesting to watch him communicate. He narrates everything after it happens. Huck also remembers things that happened along time ago and he throws in serious detail. His mommy taught him how to say Merry Christmas and God Bless us everyone. He also knows his seasons, colors, shapes, number to five and tons of other things... but I will quit bragging.
I was reminded in Church, after Jesus was born his family spent some time in Bethlehem. It wasn't until later Herod called for a slaining of any child 2 years old and under. I was caught off guard to think someone could have this much jealousy to harm a young precious gift from God.
Huck is the best gift I could have asked for this Christmas. He is my sweet baby boy. Later, I was talking to some of my cousins and I heard this sweet precious little voice scream... "Tina, Tina, Tina." I looked around and there was my nephew with his tiny arms open wide excited to spend time with me among a crowded family gathering. Thanks God for sending such a sweet little child into this world to be apart of my life and remind me of what the season is about.. Happy Birthday Jesus!!!
1 comment:
Hi Tina, I don't know but just came across your blog, and it is great to see someone as happy and smiling as you:). I d love to write to you (don't know why, i don't know you but somehow reading it all made me think i d like to write to you). Let me know if this is fine for you. All best! Maya (www.myspace.com/mayasings)
Post a Comment