Whatever is true, whatever is worthy of reverence and is honorable and seemly, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely and lovable, whatever is kind and winsome and gracious, if there is any virtue and excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think on weigh and take account of these things. Practice what you have learned.. and model your way of living on it, and the God of peace will be with you. Phil 4:8-9Every girlfriend in this picture has one or more of these characters and it helps me know God hears my cry. He loves me enough to send people in my life who hold my heart with value and concern. They pray for me and uplift me. I am thankful for my friendships and I am thankful when in doubt I can can think on these things. For the God of Peace is who I am seeking as I bring forth my thoughts into check.
1 comment:
I love those people!
Post a Comment