Saturday, June 17, 2006

Some Come and Some Go


My roommate has decided to go to language school and pursue her dream of writing. She will be missed and I thought I would contribute a small blog in her honor. I thought about some of the things she has taught me. Jello rolls (which, I think at night she was putting in my stomache because it's looking like I had too many), maps and locations of cities in Guat, how strong toes and fingers can be when you have been in gymanastics your whole life, cereal can be eating late at night in bed, photos can go for a lot of money if put in the right frame, you can change colors of pants without spilling something on them and late night talks have a way of bring about lots of laughter. God Bless you Amie as you travel and find where God has placed you for His purpose.
Two additional missionaries have joined the team recently, Josh and Ryan. They have been great to get to know and God continues to bless this ministry with addtional help. So far Josh (a RN) has witnessed a kid at recess bust his nose into a bar and a little girl break her arm just running out to recess. He has been great in working with our secretaries and teaching first aid to our kids. Ryan has been working extremely hard grading papers and much needed maintance work. He has been a great addition. Please continue to pray as our ministry continues to change and grow. God Bless!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»