
Well, it was Father's Day and I was busy preparing for my trip to the States and then just got preoccupied with meetings. The next thing I know, it was nine in the evening and we were at a missionary families house. We were wishing him a happy Father's Day and then it hit me. Oh no! I haven't called my father. Because I am an early morning caller on special events dad had gotten a little nervous. When I called he seemed so relieved. He was so sweet and we talked for an hour and a half. WOW! I couldn't believe it. It was as if he didn't want to get off the phone with me. I had to tell him I was heading to the states but not to Wichita. It about broke my heart. He was quite for a moment and then said but you are coming in Oct. right? It was all my little heart could do to not cry on the phone. I got a chance to go to NY because we have to travel outside of the country to renew our visas. I was planning on going to Hondorus and check out the sights. But the trip got canceled so then I was hoping to go to Wichita. After looking at prices it was twice as expensive to go to Wichita then NY. Then after talking with my brother about the possiblity to go to NY. It was exciting to know his church was going to present blankets to a village we sponsor here. Because he is wanting to have me accept them, it's a great opportunity to talk with his church and share the ministry I am involved in with them. Plus it's our mom's birthday that weekend and it's been exciting to know I will still get to see her on her special day. Please pray for my dad as he is really enjoying his life right now and be able to help others. He is not yet a believer! My heart prays for our eyes to join in Oct. God Bless. I miss you daddy!
2 comments:
Traveling Mercies, Tina! We will see you in a little over 24 hours!!!!
Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»
Post a Comment