

This Christmas has been a little frustrating when you are trying to surprise your true love and it doesn't work. First, I buy a printer/copier/scanner on Black Friday while shopping with Scott's Aunts. I mean that is a safe day right. What man wants to join you on Black Friday. After running into Office max and buying it, Scott calls me and says he is off work and would like to join us. What??? Okay. So I quickly pack it in the car and drape something over it. I meet him at Kolh's a few minutes later. After an hour of shopping Scott mentions he wants to go to Office Max with me and look at that printer. I take a big breath and decide I will play it cool. After ten minutes in the store he realizes the printer he wrote down was the wrong one. Hence, I bought the wrong printer. Good times! He then goes into this long search for the right one. What I got was just and amazing printer but not a printer/copier/scanner. Long story, he couldn't decide what he really wanted and I had to find out because if I get him something he didn't want I would be sad. I told him I had bought it a few hours earlier! He kissed me right there in the store! So, the next items... shirts. A week later I go shopping and find some amazing deals. But Scott since then has gone to two different stores and bought shirts for himself because the deals are so good. He gets ready one night and puts on a shirt I hadn't seen. One he bought for himself.
Finally, we go to this store my friend works at and it was very fancy. The only thing we could afford in the store was this amazing jalapeno dip. I ask my friend to save me back some and I wanted to give my husband a few more little gifts. At dinner last night, my friend says; "So your jalapeno dip is in the bag under the tree for Scott's grandpa." Scott proceeds to say. My grandpa's been dead for awhile. She was like.. ah.. I thought you said it was for his grandpa?" He said.. "ah they are both dead." Then he figures out it was another gift we would be receiving from me this Christmas. There is still a few gifts I have bought and if he comes home with anything close to them.. I think I am going to lose it LOL! I love surprises and this year is NO surprise, at least for him. PTL it's not about presents because I am failing this year! :) Merry Christmas!
1 comment:
Hilarious!!!!!
xoxoxoxoxo
Post a Comment