




Monday Night it started snowing as I returned from officiating a game of basketball. It was coming down so hard I enjoyed it but got a little nervous because I had a 45 minute drive home. Got home safely and the next morning Scott went to shovel the drive. He teased me a little before going out so I decided to surprise him by throwing him in the snow. I was successful and of course had my camera as evidence! Sunday Night we had our Christmas concert and I sang in the choir. It was so awesome to sing and perform again in a choir. I know I am doing it to serve others but truly I get enjoyment from it just as much. I have met some incredible people and people who have tremendous voices. I sang so loud and for so long my vocal chords are screaming at me now. But it was amazing to sing for the Lord. My parents and Scott's parents went out to eat together before the concert and had a great evening. We had them over for Chai Tea afterwards to see our house all decorated up. It was a pleasant evening and we just hope for many more evenings like that with our parents.
2 comments:
Love these pictures! Is Scott eating your coat zipper? Your concert evening sounds so nice. That's great that the folks all went together.
NOW WE WANT SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!
XOXOXOXO
Scott is not eating my coat. He took up pipe smoking and he can't stop. He even smoked it when he was shoveling snow! Silly boy!
Post a Comment